Friday, June 29, 2007

online again!!!

I haven´t written much the last couple of weeks. this is because our internet conection has been failing a lot. this is due to problems with our satelite conection. nothing is like home with broadband.hehe

we have spent the time here on Daneborg, with preparing the upcoming summer. yes it´s still not summer here. the fjord is still covered with thick ice and the snow cover on land is between 10-20%.

in 10 days my father and brother will be visisting Daneborg. it will be fun to show them what I have been doing the last 2 1/2 years. it´s also as longe since I have seen them.

on the 16th of july I will have three weeks of vaccation. it will be great fun to spend some days in Iceland before returning to norway.

yeasterday I started packing all my things. it takes more time than I thought it would and fast I fill up my boxes...

No comments: