Sunday, April 13, 2008

foggy day

yeasterday we were invited up to our neighbours in Washburnshus. the had created a 3 course dinner. foiegras as a starter, then a delicious duck, finally cheese and a cake. everything was enjoeyd with red wine and cognaq.... mmm a perfect evening with good freinds. after discussing the future, dream plans for Mestersvig as a tourist place with the 5 of us as park rangers , we headed back home around 2 in the morning...
this morning we drove by the trapper station "Hamna" to see if the tourists had passed it during the night. but no one was around.
the fog was heavy and I had to use the GPS on parts of the route.
Hansi was running up and down the runway after lunch, while I went up to Washburns with some papers. on my way back home I went by Nyhavn, where I met the tourists. they are 5 sledges and 10 people. tomorrow they are resting in a cabine 7 km away from us. we will pay them a visit, it's not every day we meet someone...
ps don't open the comment on my last entry, it might be some crap someone put on my blog...

No comments: